Saturday, March 17, 2018

Accumulation Challenge Part One



I'm going to backtrack a bit with this post. One of the very first steps I took in my declutter process was to start with something small and easily manageable. So I picked the vintage valentines collection. Both sets of grandparents had kept every little bag of valentines, my dad, my mom and my aunt had received in school. I've loved and kept them for years. I have an unabiding love of vintage graphics. (They kept boxes of greeting and get well cards too, And more cards and ephemera dating to the turn of the century, but that's a later upload) These were something I had to make some real decisions on. And yes, I did keep a stack from the listing, maybe 25 or so that I just enjoy. Maybe eventually they will go later. But for now they are enough. I have sold many many of these thankfully, there are maybe 30 left listed. I picked them because they were small and the shipping was simple. I have a nervousness about shipping. It's the one thing I do not enjoy about this process. Especially when we get to the breakable items.

No comments: