Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Results



The results. He will be getting them done any day now if he hasn't already. I think it's going to look great. That brings the number of tattoos of art I've drawn to 7. 7 this year seems to be my lucky number.
The circle one is the one he finally described to me the right way. The one I put off as much as possible. The one in color was just an extra that I kept adding to. Which he loved. I like it the best, of course because I made it up entirely and had no prerequisites. It's given me some ideas for more.

The tattoo shop loved them. Said I could draw anything I wanted for them. Now if I could only get paid for drawing the stuff. Heh, that makes me feel good though. I always knew I could draw them, it's just the 'on people -forever' part, well that and the "test" - drawing Goofy on one girls ankle, she 'had' to have it. That killed it right there, made it not fun. I think if it had been anything more original I might not have balked. (sorry Eric) Tattoos have become so generic, retail almost. It takes something amazing to really catch my eye anymore.

Unless I could do only what I wanted, (gee, I'm not a spoiled only child am I?! lol) I'll let others do the inking. There are some AMAZING tattoo artists out there, it's just all the mediocre stuff that I can't stand. I tend to pick out every little flaw. I'd personally hate to make someone live with something I didn't think was perfect.

Hopefully Wednesday I'll get to see them! I'll take pictures.
Oh, in other news I've got a date for a photography day with my friend Jim Silvas finally in 2 weeks! I have so wanted to do this for a while. It's going to be fun.





1 comment:

reneeruth87 said...

omg i love that.....