Sunday, February 01, 2009

Faery Thoughts

Well, I'm still alive, sick as a dog, about to lose a lung from coughing myself crazy, you can live with only one right?
At least it doesn't hurt, no tonsilitis, sore throat, I HATE that. It's just f-'n annoying! And wearing me down. I haven't been sick in a long time, I usually take pretty good care of myself, pretty run ragged the last 9 months or so, so I knew this was coming.

Well, I at least have to post this, then I can veg out tonight and try to go to work in the morning.


Faery Thoughts
Colored pencil 10 x 17

I've had a running fascination for faerys for a long time, I'm kind of moving out of it at the moment though, there's just so many artists in the market now, that it's kind of ruining it, not much originality anymore. It takes a rare artist to catch my eye now in this genre. I have ideas of what I'd do, and they're nothing like how this turned out. So this is the only one I've attempted except for Microcosm (coming up soon).




















Dive Deep
Colored Pencil
About 11 x 17.
This is one of my favorite newer pieces. Took a long time to get the background figured out, but once I did it just flew into or should I say swam into shape! I really like how this one turned out, I havent' found a frame for it yet. I have probably a hundred (I'm serious! ex- professional framer here!) and none of them fit, I'd hate to have to take it to a frame shop! ;) But I will have it on the wall someday!


No comments: