Friday, January 30, 2009

Contemplation
It started out as a colored pencil drawing, then I started playing with it in photoshop.
Unfortunately as a working image it got too big memory-wise to finish it on that computer! It wouldn't let me work on it, so I transferred it to the mac via email and was able to make it smaller but I haven't worked on it since.
Oh well, I think it turned out kind of neat on it's own and maybe someday I'll finish the actual drawing.... though it will look nothing like this!



















Spiral Girl
It's one of very few acrylic paintings I've done. 16 x 20 One of the few that have turned out well, don't know why, I've just never had too much luck with painting on canvas. I start them and never finish. Even this one I don't think is finished.
no model, all out of my head, one of my weirder moods I guess!
The hands on both of these are decidedly messed up! Oh well, you learn by doing.






















Just an experiment with a noise filter in photoshop, kind of sparkly, I like it!

1 comment:

Kikyo said...

these r so good