Sunday, January 25, 2009

More.....

More assorted drawings.

This was a doodle that ended up pretty cool to me. I am not a ink artist and crosshatching has never been my forte. But I still have a huge collection of pens, gel markers, paint markers, you name it!
I used one of those 4 color ballpoint pens, the ones that click, in the neon colors to do this.
Kind of interesting to do.

















Peach Portrait.
Watercolor
This is the only piece I have every sold outright. This is the only photograph I have of it. It was at the annual Gallo arts show and someone bought it for $250.00! I never did meet the person who bought it, it was a big shock to go pick up all my works that were there and to get a check instead.


















Just a simple sketch with watercolor pencils.





















Anissa - portrait
pencil 16 x 20
Haven't worked like this in pencil in a while. Usually everything is full on watercolor or prismas. Made this for Anissa (I ended up with it back for safekeeping after her house burned up!) But I guess it's kind of weird to have a portrait of yourself hanging in your own house these days too. Didn't think about that till after I gave it to her.

No comments: