Friday, January 16, 2009

Some fun stuff



Alright, I'm going to put all this silliness in one post. So I can get to the real stuff. I had some fun looking through all of my old art folders. Like I said before my mom saved everything, so of course I can't part with it either. Even if some of it is horrendous! It's good to gain some perspective.
I'll spare you my unicorn drawings from 6th grade, and the silly comics my friend Debbie and I made our freshman year. (she was quite good, very inventive, me? not so much!)
But here's a few glimpses, just for laughs.
I'll throw one unicorn in here just for good measure, circa 1981 or '82. (age 11 or 12)
Next is one from a little bit later. A bit of Rackham influence in the cliffside. Very cartoony for me. But it was completely out of my head.

No comments: