Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Starting over... SERIOUSLY this time

Ha, I just looked at this and realized how long it's been. Life has been crazy, and not in a good way. But it's on a bit of an upswing at the moment, so I'm going with it, updating, renewing everything. And this page is in need of a big update, or else.

I've been posting on DA but I'm kind of annoyed with total lack of feedback. It seems like if you don't do Anime, manga, or some kind of photo-manipulation, you don't really exist. It's not like I'll get much from here either but at least it's something I can direct people too. I tried Livejournal too, but not really happy with that one either.

So this is a transition sort of thing, until I figure it out at least I can update this.

1 comment:

Jeff H. said...

I share your frustration with that site (and sites like Flickr, in a way). Mainly because it's hard for me to keep checking what people are doing and commenting (which I want to do), and just the feeling that everybody's way younger than I am (and cares about different stuff).

I think the autonomous blog thing is a good idea, maybe just maintain the DA account for the sake of driving people back here.